- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The Website may use “cookies” for such purposes as enhancing your online experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help improve access to a site and identify repeat visitors. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Variation of Terms
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Maryland for the resolution of any disputes.